How to Win Euromillions
How to Win the Euromillions Lottery? A question that many people ask themselves, learn more about it at Euromillions.com
Euromillions is the most popular lottery game played at international level with the largest jackpot prizes. Since the first draw in Paris on February 13th 2004 which included UK, Spain and France, the game grown massively in popularity and is now played by the people in Austria, Ireland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Portugal, and Switzerland. The game is played by picking 5 numbers and 2 lucky star numbers. Matching all numbers and the lucky stars will win you the jackpot, but there are several other prizes available for just matching a few numbers.
Given the popularity of this game, the chances of winning the jackpot is about 1 in 117 million. Such slim odds may seem disheartening but don't lose faith because the massive jackpots -as high as 185 million euro- are worth it. However it would be unfair to say the game is always entirely based on luck, as there are certain tricks and tips you can follow to boost your chances of winning. So do you want to learn how to increase your chances of a big jackpot win? If so read on....
7 Simple Ways To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Euromillions Lottery
1) Analyze the numbers that emerged in the past wining results. Look carefully for patterns of numbers that recur. For example, if a pattern that you chose occurs only 4% of the time, it’s easy to see that your chances of winning with that pattern are also 4%.
2) Choose an almost perfect split of even and odd numbers. For instance pick numbers on a 2:3 or 3:2 ratio, meaning pick 3 odd numbers for every 2 even numbers or 3 even numbers for every 2 odd numbers. With this simple trick your odds of matching all the winning numbers increases by up to 68%.
3) Select a balanced number field that comprises both low and high numbers. The chance that all high or all low numbers will appear is very small. Since Euromillions is a 50 number game, you will find low numbers in the range of 1 to 25 and high numbers in the range of 26 to 50. Again you will want to follow 3:2 or 2:3 ratios with high and low numbers.
4) Take the total sum of the numbers you have picked, if it falls betwen 95 and 160 you can expect your chances of winning to increase significantly. Totals much less than 95 or far in excess of 160 are highly unlikely.
5) Remember that at least one lottery number that had been drawn in the last results is more than likely to appear again in the next draw.
6) Take note of any numbers that haven't appeared at all in the last six draws, as half of the numbers that make up the next winning draw will be made up of those.
7) Join a syndicate. In a syndicate many people pool their tickets and play together. Your chances of winning are increased as you have access to more winning ticket possibilities. The only downside is that any win is shared equally among all syndicate members.
Following all of these steps will surely increase your chances of winning the Euromillions. So start playing the game the smart way.
Scottish couple won the largest ever Euromillions jackpot